How would you like to get your work reviewed by one of the following talents?
Mark Sable (for all of our writers out there!)
- A link to your online portfolio
- Which faculty member you’d like to review your work should you win the contest
Contest entries will be accepted until April 16th, 2015 at 11:59pm EDT. Thank you again for making the 2015 OFFSET conference so wonderful! TERMS OF THE CONTEST:
- There will be one winner, who will be announced on our Facebook Page and Twitter account by April 29th, 2015. Winner will also be informed by email
- Visual portfolio must be online for the professional to review
- If your choice is Mark Sable (for evaluation of writing) you may email your work
- Because the portfolio must be online, anyone 18 and older can enter from any country
- The private portfolio review will take place online using a service such as Google Hangouts
- You agree to receive emails from us about the program. You can opt out at any time by writing email@example.com
- Winner must choose ONE professional to review their work
- If Mark Sable is chosen, the winner can submit one writing excerpt not to exceed 5000 words. If Mark feels he needs more he may reach out to the winner directly
- You agree to have your name and samples of your work shown on our social accounts. You retain all rights, and proper credit will be given for your work.